About Lake Murray
Many parks and recreation opportunities are available near the lake. Dreher Island State Park is a great place to picnic; and SCE&G provides numerous public access areas. Crooked Creek Park in Chapin offers indoor and outdoor recreation facilities.
The Lake Murray Dam now offers a walking path for those exercise enthusiasts who can enjoy a view of the beautiful waters of the Lake; as well as getting fresh air and exercise.
Buying a New Lake Murray Home?
Buying a Lake Murray home can be a daunting task. Before setting out on your house hunting journey, you should know what you really want to find. Take some time to list all the features that are most important to you and your family. Here are a few ideas to consider in looking for a Lake Murray home to purchase:
- Location – Lake Murray has a good number of wonderful areas to choose from. Also think about your proximity to quality schools, medical facilities, and shopping markets.
- Size – Do you need a certain number of bedrooms or bathrooms? Don’t forget about closet space
- Parking – Is a covered garage important to you?
- Style – 2-story house or ranch style home? New or older home?
- Air Conditioning & Heating – central heating and/or air conditioning can be a savior in Lake Murray.
As you browse homes on exitrec.com, keep these ideas in mind. Your list may change over time as you do more looking. You may want to add or remove features, or perhaps you’ll become willing to make compromises to find the Lake Murray home that is the best fit for your family. With hundreds of beautiful Lake Murray homes to choose from,
Total Properties Listed: 586
Average List Price: $382,992
Median List Price: $294,900
$382,992 Average List Price
$202/SqFt Average Price per SqFt.
Average Price by Bedrooms:
2 Bedrooms: $322,923
3 Bedrooms: $404,454
4 Bedrooms: $683,136
5 Bedrooms: $811,329